At Grace and Gravity your wellbeing is our number one priority. It's why we do what we do and why we are so eager to continue to bring you classes as best we can during this time.
We are all focussed on making sure Government guidelines are followed at every class we hold. We are taking extra measures to ensure that the studios are safe for your return and we will be keeping up to date with the latest guidelines provided by the UK Government to ensure our safety procedures remain in line with these. Our new measures include:
- Longer times in between classes to ensure no overlap of students.
- Increased cleaning schedule.
- Reduced class capacity to allow for social distancing between each person in the studio.
- No hands on adjustments.
- One way systems through the studios.
For us to continue classes safely we are asking all our students to follow these safety procedures:
- Please do not enter the studio if the door is closed, the teacher will open up 10 mins before class starts. Whilst waiting, we would ask you to socially distance.
- When you enter the studio, please fill the spots furthest from the entrance so students behind you don’t have to walk past you.
- The studio floor is marked with spots to show everyone where they should place their mats in order to ensure everyone is socially distanced.
- As with outdoor classes, we are unable to provide equipment so please bring your own yoga mat and any props you might need, although we will plan classes without the use of any props.
- Please also bring your own water and layers as we will be opening doors and windows to provide plenty of ventilation.
- When you enter the studio, please remove your shoes then carry all your belongings to your spot. Once you have placed your mat down, pop your belongings to the side of you.
- Hand gel will be available to use at the class, please use it as you enter and as you leave.
- When the class has ended, please leave by the bifold door at the Swan or the side door at Howbery. The student closest to the door should leave first then the next closest and so on so that no one has to pass each other in the studio.
- Masks are not compulsory but if you do wear one then please follow government guidelines on how to wear them properly.
- All classes must be booked and paid for online in advance of the class, we cannot accept any walk-ins. This is because we must have everyone agree to our waiver online, we do not want our teachers to take any physical payments and we obviously need to ensure we have enough space in class for everyone to socially distance adequately.
- Please do not come to class if you or anyone from your bubble is showing any signs of the virus, as listed on the NHS website. If you cancel because of this, we will happily transfer your class to another one after your quarantine period.
If you have any queries on the attached or the above, please reach out to us and we will be happy to assist. email@example.com